With the assistance of our professionals, we supply a wide array of EDTA Ca / Chelated Calcium that is used to promote flavor retention, reduce discoloration and prevent vitamin C degradation. The provided chelated calcium is processed using the finest quality chemical compounds and cutting-edge technology by our skilled professionals. We offer this chelated calcium to our esteemed clients in varied packing options in accordance with the needs of our clients.
- Optimum result
- Compositional accuracy
- Agriculture and Horticulture: EDTA Ca is a stable water-soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as a micronutrient, to prevent and correct copper deficiencies. Applicable in Foliage fertilizers, in trickle irrigation, absorbed in NPK etc. EDTA Ca provides healthy growth to plant and maximum yield to crop.
- Carbonated beverages and Fruit juices: EDTA calcium Disodium promotes flavor retention, reduces discoloration, and prevents vitamin C degradation. It also stabilizes preservatives like sodium benzoate.
- Mayonnaise, Sauces, and dressings: EDTA Calcium Disodium drastically inhibit oxidation and rancidity due to the presence of trace metals.
- Canned Fruits and vegetables: Prevent discoloration and maintaining natural color.
- Canned fish and shellfish: Inhibits darkening and development of odor in the processing of mussels, clams, crabmeat, prawn, and snails.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Disodium EDTA And Calcium Disodium EDTA are employed granting excellent control over undesirable metal ions and contributing to maintaining full activity of labile ingredients in preparations, also serving to stabilize color, flavor, vitamin B, and C.